Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dadee!

This week has been one of many eccentric (I have to stop reading too many classics, I am beginning to sound likewise)>
Anyways, I had fun with it. Playing two games of hormonal chess with people(w/c, is different). Playing dress up with the faces of CPAC moderators and most of all, keeping my spoils from going under.
If before I usually rant about how freaking depressed I well for once, am not. I think I just found some solace. Do not know if its for keeps but its a great feeling. I find that immersing mysely to school theater and business keeps me from breaking down.
Mosr of all, I thank the Lord for a totally not complicated health problem.
I am gonna be fine.

Well at least until I get my nerves cool enough. I am so nervous about the prom. I have doubts about it. I am quite sure I am not excited. I am just a lil uncomfy of the fact.
My dad dragged me for prom. I feel weird, Why does he do that?
I am so uncomfy. UMCOMFY

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer