Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Keep your head forward.

Wao. Well, actually, this is the only actual time when my brain does not throb with things to worry about. I know that its temporary so, might as well abuse the fact that I can blog PROPERLY.

It's after NCAE, I got a speech choir, a contest and a directing job plus the fact that we have a periodical exam. The internet just got back to normal so Im taking a long long break.

Im effed up tired. There is some work to be done. And yes, its not just school this time.

I look at myself at the mirror and see, I had grown up a lot. My senior year is nuff proof.

Im trying to do something artsy, but I just wanna keep hearing my hands fly over the keyboard so I can keep writting. (My poems are in fb, I dont know why I put it there.)

Nothing to report for the matters of the heart. Although, I have been quite happy for an especially long time.
Though, I wont state anything that would say something about my personal matters.
Id just like to say that the scales are tipping. :)

Bee-Hay. Im stalking my friends livejournals and trying to decide whether to get one or not.
Probably not, too much anime

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer