Friday, September 10, 2010

Htting a Lot of Birds with One Stone

Kind of stoned. Tomorrow is the big show. and the giving of cards.
Totally tired. Am one big ball of messed up girl.
I have been unwinding using the company of my summit friends.
Maybe, it will be better if I put my thoughts in order. Like A List.

-PSYSC Summit was in full swing. New people, new friends, new people to converse with. Lotsa pictures and facebook adding.

-High School week was fun. SENIORS RULED IT! EPICALLY WON IT! hahaha. so many people thought we were gonna be crushed. But here we are. BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS!

-I got a show on saturday. Madumi. Epically worried. I mean WORRIED. TDR to. d sya show

-CARDS. nuff said. I will probably be so depressed Ill use the tears from a broken report card as a maneuver on crying on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer