Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Glass has overflown. its time to drink the milk dear,

Well, its April 13th, a day before my birthday and halfway through my little sense of independence known as commuting to Alabang everyday.

There has been a lot going on lately, my class and I have parted ways for summer (hopefully, ill still be with them next year). We are in different review schools so I don;t get to see them that much anymore. I use facebook and ym to keep me up to date. But, sometimes I rather not. I am in the constant field of the roads and when I get home, I review and accompany people to whatever whatsitplace they want me to go along with them. I do have a commuting buddy though. Kahlil and I go to the same building but not to the same review center. His presence constantly reminds me of some people I have spent almost all of my high school life with, And I am beginning to do serious worrying about getting separated from them. I am much of a hypocrite to say before that I really am ecstatic about college, but here now, I am close to tears imagining that those faces will not be the ones to greet me every school year. Well, things change. :]

It's the night before my birthday, and I don't really know how to feel about it. I just feel like I grew up another year and thats it. Maybe a few candles or something would do. I dont intend to ask for a gift or something from anyone at all. I am absolutely content on what I have right now. Unlike most kids my age, they would take upon deep advantage of such to ask for things. But as I began to ponder of things I may request moments ago, I find nothing that has caught the high anymore. All I actually want is all the people I CARE MOST about maybe not right next to me, but thoughtful enough to be there for me. I'll smile just for that reason. Somehow, I sidestep again and I feel like it will be one birthday wish I so painfully want but I could not have because, I know that some of those people will be too preoccupied with their lives. Well, at least I have a b-day wish. That's quite something.

One more thing, I have the very miserable recurring feeling of missing someone/s. I keep looking for someone that will totally saturate this imissyou feeling but somehow, that certain person keeps eluding me. It would not go away, instead, keeps getting worse making me toss and turn in bed when I should be getting precious sleep. I hope I find the cause of this undismmisve problem. I have no more mental space for such things right now. College is taking over my brain, and so are much people in my life right now

3 comments:

  1. How ironic. I can remember you telling me specifically that you will be extremely excited to go to college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ho, tally ho.

    At least we're at a vantage point on what college feels like. Hohoho. AND. Mind you, we've also witnessed the scent of independence. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hedda: Hypocrisy is hot on its heels
    @Kahlil: the very derisive scent of it, mind you

    ReplyDelete

footer