Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Keeping up

Well, lets just say this blog is getting more personal and petty by the minute.

Anyways, I have a hard time keeping up here, because tunblr is making it so damn easy to posy and post. and post
So yeah. I did tell it the real deal.
An well, I expected something to come up at first, maybe the avoid signs but nothing really.
Just happy its off my back.

But something bothers me a lot.
It is making me expect again. I mean really expect.
There is so much sugar my sweet tooth just got a cavity.metaphorically of course.
The sugar is bad for my tooth, yet it is filling it up.
I know the ending of this anyway. It was just nothing and it does not remember.
Somehow, I wanna tell it off. Because I wanna forget it. But I am scared it will sort of avoid me and I was avoiding that to happen, maybe I am assuming things to much. I wanna be friends better if more than that. But it made it clear that there is nothing. So I am just waiting for it to fade away. Then Maybe things will be for the better. At least. And I wont have to get too worked up about the situation anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer