Saturday, December 5, 2009

Missed Out

Man. I am missing out, AYLOTE.
Things seems to be totally off the wall lately.
My bff doesnt call no more. I can cry a lot just because of that.
I am far off from my nerd friends.
I dont hang with my cousins anymore.
And my.....special person seems to be ever so far away.
When, I hang with my classmates, I feel like I am a whole different person.Someone I knew I am not.
I became a pleaser. Against my own wishes.
It feels sad. But that's just how life chooses to swirl.
Things seem to be better at some point.
I am friends with my kruhay batchmates
I can laugh more now and smile.
And my novels are turning out pretty sweet.
But I feel like this "change" is turning me out from the people who used to care about me.
...Maybe It;s just me

Anyways. we had a kruhay workshop for tonight. A dance one.
I was the production designer and we prepared all the stuff.
It was not as tiring but I miss the feel of the adrenaline when I move myself.

Here's something that keeps revolving in my head,

" Can you keep still,
when life gets in your way?
Can you let it go slow, go down, go easy go fro,
When you know, which way to go.
Maybe It may not be in your heart yet
But....a life is a flower and its in your hand
Don't let it push and pull you through
LIfe, Its yours so get it!
Nobody can get it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

footer